• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migrate plesk 10 to 11 error

si458

New Pleskian
Hi All,

im having a problem trying to migrate from an old centos 4 running plesk 10.2 to a new centos 6 running plesk 11.5.30, i keep getting different random errors everytime!?

our plan:
we want to keep the original ip to be kept on the new server...

what we did:
1. we change the ip on the old server to another ip, we add the old ip into the new server, all working perfectly correct and fine
2. we then run the migrate manager on the new machine, enter all the details for the old machine, off it goes...
3. I selected a few domains with mysql databases, emails, website, etc, so its got abit of everything... (altho we want the whole server to be moved)
4. set as old ip and away it goes

it then comes back after about 1min and says completed with errors, when i look into the errors i see the following:

Warning: bad lexical cast: source type value could not be interpreted as target. Value to parse: -1

but when i check the subscription/domain its copied nothing over! no mysql, no users, no emails, no hosting plan either its just created a dummy subscription !?

hoping someone can help us urgently as we want to remove the old server

Regards

Simon

Back