• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migrating plesk 8 Linux to Plesk 8 Windows

i have enabled ssh on port 22 only and allowed all destination server (windows) ip's to allow incoming on any port to source server through firewall.

When you connect to Linux-based servers you should connect as root (Login='root').
If so, could you please check connection with your Linux server using some SSH-client?

i connect through migration manager to linux server for migrating my domains to windows server.

migration manager tries to connect through ssh to linux servers.

i have manually sshed to linux server from my windows and it allowed to connect to linux server.

but through migration manager it is giving error as given before.

Just a suggestion

This might sound stupid and I am sure you have already done this, but try rebooting both servers and then run the PMM. When I was getting errors like that from PMM I would reboot both servers and the message would go a way. Of course my problem had to do with the Linux server kept locking up for no reason and that is why I had to move to a new server, but that is another story in its self.

Another Suggestion

I just thought of something after my last post. What is the firewall set to in Plesk on the Windows server, make sure SSH port 22 is open on that server as well, through its firewall, I think I had the same error until I did that.

Back