• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration API broken in 10.4.4?

C

cmadams

I built a new server running RHEL 6 and Plesk 10.4.4 (MU14), and I'm trying to migrate several hundred sites from an old Plesk 8 server. I'm trying to script the migration (because there are a bunch of things that have to be done after the Plesk Migration Manager finishes), but the PMM API call isn't working. I get an internal server error, and sw-cp-server/error_log has:

2012-01-27 13:30:34: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Class 'Db_Table_Broker_ServiceNode' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Db/Table/Broker.php on line 42

There's a post from a month ago over in the Developer/Plesk API forum about this, but it doesn't have any response.

If that isn't going to get fixed, does anybody know of another scriptable way to perform migrations? I looked at the pmmcli utility, but I didn't find any documentation and couldn't figure out the correct input/arguments/order of operations.

Back