• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration error: Element domain

runtim23

Basic Pleskian
Can't seem to find any info on this or how to fix it.
Logs are confusing me more various errors that don't seem to relate.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="error"><message code="StdException" id="c2781e62-6d8b-41f3-8fe4-8de8eed03ef0" severity="error">
<description>
Deployer has been terminated by exception:
Line 4 error: Element 'domain': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( users, roles, preferences, limits-and-permissions ).
</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

From 9.5.4 to 10.4.
Works with minor erros for most domains but the one I really need to migrate is generating this error and I cannot figure out why.

Ok, well if someone might know or be able to guess what was causing this it would be appreciated for future reference. I couldn't find the difference between this domain and my others. In the meantime rsync has proven useful once again.

Runtim, am sorry you've not got much timely help in this regard. That is because there is really little documentation about migration errors.

And since migration is such not an often process, other than looking through the server directly and doing other related investigations, its really hard for certain to assume the cause of the error or even reproduce it.

So sorry for the inconviniences caused!

Rsync is Good! I use it alot when moving between servers, especially in-cases of mirroring a server.

Back