• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Migration: error with subscription

Alaa Mansour

Basic Pleskian
Hello, I'm migrating from ubuntu 16 to ubuntu 20 (new server).
I get this error on 3 of my 7 subscriptions,
Code:
[1 Aug 2021 15:24:01] Migration

Plesk restore report problem:
Execution of /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domain.php --update DOMAIN.COM -guid 0ec7b8f7-5e35-4b34-8b6e-d75a31cd8f1b -creation-date 2018-08-25 -description '' -hosting true -hst_type phys -do-not-apply-skeleton -ip XX.XX.XX.XX -www-root httpdocs -login USER -passwd '' -passwd_type sym -hard_quota 0B -shell /bin/false -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.
Stderr is
An error occurred during domain update: An error occurred during changing of hosting settings: phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.4/sbin/php-fpm --test' failed with code 78, and message:
PHP: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ']' in Unknown on line 1
[01-Aug-2021 15:24:54] ERROR: Unable to include /opt/plesk/php/7.4/etc/php-fpm.d/DOMAIN.COM.conf from /opt/plesk/php/7.4/etc/php-fpm.conf at line 30
[01-Aug-2021 15:24:54] ERROR: failed to load configuration file '/opt/plesk/php/7.4/etc/php-fpm.conf'
[01-Aug-2021 15:24:54] ERROR: FPM initialization failed
any help is appreciated.
thanks

PS: I have replaced the domain, user and IP with CAPS

another error:

Code:
Plesk restore report problem:
Unable to restore scheduled tasks. Error: The scheduled task already exists.

this is on the source server, I can't find it on the target

Code:
; ATTENTION!
;
; DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE BECAUSE IT WAS GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY,
; SO ALL YOUR CHANGES WILL BE LOST THE NEXT TIME THE FILE IS GENERATED.

; If you need to customize this file, use either custom PHP settings tab in
; Panel or override settings in /var/www/vhosts/system/DOMAIN.COM/conf/php.ini.
; To override pool configuration options, specify them in [php-fpm-pool-settings]
; section of /var/www/vhosts/system/DOMAIN.COM/conf/php.ini file.

[pisonicostruzioni.it]
; Don't override following options, they are relied upon by Plesk internally
prefix = /var/www/vhosts/system/$pool
user = USER
group = psacln

listen = php-fpm.sock
listen.owner = root
listen.group = psaserv
listen.mode = 0660

; Following options can be overridden
chdir = /

; Uses for log facility
; If php_value[error_log] is not defined error output will be send for nginx
catch_workers_output = yes

; php.ini custom configuration directives
php_value[disable_functions] = "opcache_get_status"
php_value[error_reporting] = 22519
php_value[open_basedir] = "/var/www/vhosts/DOMAIN.COM/:/tmp/"

; Following directives define pool configuration
pm = ondemand
pm.max_children = 5
pm.max_spare_servers = 1
pm.min_spare_servers = 1
pm.process_idle_timeout = 10s
pm.start_servers = 1

I have this error when I try to run php 7.4 on my new server:

Unable to start service: Unable to manage service by phpinimng ('start', 'plesk-php74-fpm'): Job for plesk-php74-fpm.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status plesk-php74-fpm.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. Failed to start plesk-php74-fpm service

I have this error when I try to run php 7.4 on my new server:

Unable to start service: Unable to manage service by phpinimng ('start', 'plesk-php74-fpm'): Job for plesk-php74-fpm.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See "systemctl status plesk-php74-fpm.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details. Failed to start plesk-php74-fpm service
This is expected behaviour: If a PHP-FPM handler is not in use by any of the domains, it will not start.
When a domain will be switched to this PHP-FPM handler, its PHP-FPM service will start automatically.

To check if there are domains under Plesk-php74-fpm, please run the following command:
Code:
# plesk bin php_handler --get-usage -id plesk-php74-fpm
To start using a particular PHP-FPM version, just assign it to any domain at Domains > example.com > PHP Settings. The service will be started automatically.

This is expected behaviour: If a PHP-FPM handler is not in use by any of the domains, it will not start.
When a domain will be switched to this PHP-FPM handler, its PHP-FPM service will start automatically.

To check if there are domains under Plesk-php74-fpm, please run the following command:
Code:
# plesk bin php_handler --get-usage -id plesk-php74-fpm
To start using a particular PHP-FPM version, just assign it to any domain at Domains > example.com > PHP Settings. The service will be started automatically.
using the code to check what websites use php74-fpm, I can see that all of them do

Back