• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

migration failed with no error

bigCat Mao

New Pleskian
mt2.gif

at first it works
but now, It failed with no error
I tried source server from plesk 8 and plesk 10
I even tried turn off the iptables
got the same result

/usr/local/psa/PMM/msessions/20110222101705649/migration.log
It seems everything is ok

but
/usr/local/psa/PMM/msessions/20110222101705649/failed-restore.result
PMMCli restore execution failed with return code:1

Can somebody help?
Thanks very much

I have another plesk10 server,and same step works
so I think the problem is in my desitiny server not the source one

i have the exact same problem with one of my domains! i have a second plesk10 server too (my test server) and there it works. any help with this problem?

no it did not help but after testing and testing i found out that a $ in FTP password caused this problem :( can you reproduce this? i am not shure if it was the $ because i changed several things for this domain on my old server and after this it works. transfer was made from ubuntu 6.06 plesk8.6 => ubuntu10.04 plesk10.1.1

ok we had a LOT of trouble with migrating a view domains this day and i mean a lot :( reading LOTS of log files the whole morning with no result i can say:

one of the biggest problems are custom buttons in your old server!!!
i have cleaned the whole custom_buttons table in psa database to be sure there are no custom buttons left. i think this is especially a problem when there are custom buttons on your new server too!

@parallels pls investigate this problem!

Back