1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration from 8.6 failure

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Hostasaurus.Com, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Hostasaurus.Com

Hostasaurus.Com Regular Pleskian

68%
    Any ideas what this error means?

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <execution-result status="error"><message code="InternalDtdValidationFailed" severity="error"><context>void plesk::validateSchema(plesk::tXmlDocument&amp;, const std::string&amp;)</context><file>./xml_parse.cpp</file><line>412</line><text>Failed validation of the document with its internal DTD. The errors are: Element 'ftpusers': This element is not expected. Expected is ( sites ).Element 'ftpusers': This element is not expected. Expected is ( sites )..</text></message></execution-result>

2. Hostasaurus.Com

68%
    Oh yeah, and the continue button on the page where the error shows the migration has failed is not clickable.

3. dmitry.gorelko

dmitry.gorelko Guest

I have this error too in Plesk 8.2.0. I do not migrate some domains. Any ideas?

4. Hostasaurus.Com

68%
    So far I think it fails to migrate from 8.x if there are subdomains that use their own unique FTP usernames and if there are web users defined.