• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration from Plesk 10 to 11.5.30 PreMigration message

GiulianoP

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

my source server is Plesk 10.4 on Ubuntu 8.04LTS 32bit and destination server is Plesk 11.5.30 #47 on CentOS 6.4 64bit.
When I try to migrate the web site, the PreMigration say:

Backup files of MySQL database servers earlier than 5.1 (localhost:3306) might not be restored on MySQL 5.1.x because MySQL 5.1.x handles Unicode characters differently.

The following Apache modules are not installed on the destination server: negotiation,setenvif,dir,autoindex. Please install and enable these modules to prevent possible problems.

The shell /opt/psa/bin/chrootsh is not available on the destination server. One of the available shells will be used instead. To use the same shell as on the source server, you should turn on (in /etc/shells) or install it on the destination server.

I have read that the message for Apache modules is a bug of PreMigration, but I don't know a solution for MySQL because Plesk 10.4 with Ubuntu use MySQL 5.0.
I have try to copy chrootsh from /usr/loca/psa/bin to /opt/psa/bin with a new entry in /etc/shell but don't change anything.

Any idea for MySQL and chroot?

Thanking in advance and sorry for my english

Giuliano

Back