• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Migration Help

P

Paul Rapnikas

I'm changing hosting servers and using the Migration Manager to move sites from one location to another. As a test, I'm connecting and trying to transfer 1 site at a time. When I initiate the transfer, it connects and allows me to select the site and the options, and off it goes. I pick a small site so it transfers quickly. However, I continue to a message that there were errors and nothing transfers. I save the log file and I get the log file below. It makes no sense to me. Where can I get more info so I can see exactly what the error is and how to resolve?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success">
<message code="AssertionFailed" severity="error">
<context>plesk::tXmlDocument::tXmlDocument</context>
<file>.\xml_parse.cpp</file>
<line>108</line>
<text>Assertion failed: content.size()</text>
</message>
<message code="FailedDomainDeployment" severity="error">
<context>plesk::tDomainDeployer::eek:perator ()</context>
<file>.\domain_deploy.cpp</file>
<line>381</line>
<text>Failed deployment of domain aaaaaaaa.com</text>
<message code="tError_WrongDoc" severity="error">
<context>plesk::tXmlPmmDocument::initFileDoc</context>
<file>.\xml_parse.cpp</file>
<line>210</line>
<text>The document has the wrong type, root node is &lt;h1&gt;, but &lt;cli&gt; was expected</text>
</message>
</message>
</execution-result>

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to transfer sites 1 at a time from it's current location (Windows 9.2.1) to a new server (Windows 9.2.1). It would think this was a no-brainer. I keep getting the error listed above.

Anyone have the same problem? Am I wrong for thinking that I can transfer from Plesk 9.2.1 to Plesk 9.2.1?

I'm migrating from Plesk Windows 9.2.1 to Plesk Windows 9.2.1. I would think this would be an very simple transfer.

So, I tried backing up the individual site, the entrire site, and even the migration manager. It's transferring it over, but seems to break using each method. When I look at the log file, I get the same error messae above. So, it definitly seems like there is a problem on the new server, but I have no idea how to resolve.

Any ideas?

Back