• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager Error: MigrationDeployer

I

ioda006

I tried migrating my sites from cpanel on another server and nothing migrated. Now I can't even get it to try again. I get this error everytime I go to the Migration Manager page:

MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format ""
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationDeployer.php:65 psaerror(string "MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format """)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:431 migrationdeployer->getscoutinfo()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:484 migrationuploadscout->gethostfs()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:225 migrationuploadscout->gethostfslist()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:121 migrationuploadscout->iniformscountresult()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCObject.php:40 migrationuploadscout->_make()
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:11 migrationuploadscout->make()

I can't figure anything out or find any clues searching. Any ideas?

To reset the migration manager, I think you need to clear out the table entries in database: psa table: PMM

I recommend that you use phpMyAdmin if you are not familiar with mySQL command line.

Back