1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Manager Error: MigrationDeployer

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ioda006, Jul 19, 2005.

1. ioda006

ioda006 Guest

I tried migrating my sites from cpanel on another server and nothing migrated. Now I can't even get it to try again. I get this error everytime I go to the Migration Manager page:

MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format ""
    0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationDeployer.php:65 psaerror(string "MigrationDeployer::getScountInfo failed: incorrect format """)
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:431 migrationdeployer->getscoutinfo()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:484 migrationuploadscout->gethostfs()
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:225 migrationuploadscout->gethostfslist()
    4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:121 migrationuploadscout->iniformscountresult()
    5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationCObject.php:40 migrationuploadscout->_make()
    6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:11 migrationuploadscout->make()

I can't figure anything out or find any clues searching. Any ideas?

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

To reset the migration manager, I think you need to clear out the table entries in database: psa table: PMM

I recommend that you use phpMyAdmin if you are not familiar with mySQL command line.

3. ioda006

ioda006 Guest

hah. fantastic idea. thanks a lot =)