• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager Plesk 10.4.4 failure

W

wkeypedia

hi,

i try to migrate hosting from my freebsd 6.3 with plesk 9.2.2 to centos 5.7 with plesk 10.4.4, but i have several issue.

im totaly newbie, and i don't what to do with these kind of error :

===================================================================================================
Warning:

Cannot restore User duar.duer.darderdor.dor of ballongas: the name 'duar.duer.darderdor.dor' is already used in Panel by User duar.duer.darderdor.dor of Panel administrator.

Error: client "ballon"

The password was generated for user 'Domain Administrator (bla.darderdor.dor)'. New password is 'xxxx'

Error: server ""

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/aps.php
--import-package-xml /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/WordPress-2.0-21.app.zip
-uploaded false -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.

Stderr is

An error occurred during importing package: Failed to find images/icon.png in archive /usr/local/psa/var/apspackages/d6f29fda-89e3-4de8-96ef-e7b931e66e8b.zip.(Empty error message)

Error: domain "dor.darderdor.dor"

Failed deployment of mail user [email protected]

Error:

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/mail.php --create [email protected] -passwd '' -mailbox true -ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 1.

Stderr is

An error occured during mailname creation: Can't create mailname:Wrong syntax for command's '-passwd' parameter.

Error: hosting "bring.darderdor.dor"

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/aps.php --restore-application /usr/local/psa/PMM/tmp/apsfd0dEG
-ignore-nonexistent-options failed with return code 3.
Stderr is
Bad log priority
=====================================================================================================

any help is appreciated

kind regards wkey

Looks like the username/client already exist on the destination server...?

Try changing the name on the 9.2.2 server and try again

sorry to not mention before

but i got this error when i try second migration. My first migration was completed with error because horde and tomcat wasn't installed and i already fix that.

before i try second migration, i already remove all reseller,client,and domain on my plesk 10.4.4 because i think my first migration was failed and i must try it again from beginning.

did i miss to remove something on plesk 10.4.4 ?

and about changing client name on 9.2.2 im affraid i can't. Because 9.2.2 is still operate and use . So, if make change on that machine, my client will got problem to using service.

Go into the new server and check the psa database through phpmyadmin.

Do a search on the clients name and check if is still in the database.

Back