• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager stops at 50% in Plesk 10.3.1

RodrigoMP

New Pleskian
Hello, I'm trying to migrate data from one Plesk to another with the migration manager and the new one got stuck in 50%. I've tried changing the destination folder fot temporary files in new server and it doesn't work.
I'm moving from a 9.5 to a 10.3.1.
I've tried 9.5 to 9.5 and is the same: 50%!

I'm in CentOS 5.7 and 5.8.

What can I do?
Thank you!

Last edited:
You just need to give it time to complete the deployment of data. The first 50% is moving / copying data from the source server and the remaining 50% is for the deployment of data.

Depending on the quantity of data, it can really take some good time ...

Ok, I'm gonna give it some time, but.. are we talking about hours or days? I have 70 domains but just a few have big data...
Thanks abdi!
I'll let you know in a few days..

I meant from the source server, the disc usage stats. About the time, YES it can take upto 48 hours :) Once I was migrating about 200GB it took 2 days to complete :)

Yes I meant the source server, the data is from the "old" server.
Still at 50% after 23 hours.
Do you know where can I see "real time" data? I meant which file/folder is moving right now... Can I see it in the CLI?

Thanks!

It's past 24hrs and if its still on 50% then surely there must be a problem ...I just hope you have enough RAM on the destination server and that the migration agent is still running ...

On the URL below you can find short descriptions of Parallels Plesk Migration Manager log structure, which can be useful for more effective investigation of possible migration problems:

http://kb.parallels.com/en/9679

Is strange, the migration.log hasn't changed from a day ago:

201428 ago 1 12:51 migration.log

Where can I find a sysadmin who can help me with the migration?
Thank you...

Back