• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Manager terminates with error

Squeeze999

Basic Pleskian
Plesk Panel 12.5.30 Update #9 on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS:

Migration Manager between 2 identical servers runs up to 50% and terminates with

ERROR: () Deployer has been terminated by exception:
Line 1672 error: Element 'certificates': This element is not expected. Expected is one of ( sb-config, backup-settings, server-preferences, spamassassin, grey-listing, virusfilter, kav-settings, coldfusion, gapps-services, events ).

Tried it 3 times.
MM worked fine until Update #8

Is it a known behaviour?

Best Regards,
Ralph

There were several issues fixed recently that look very similar.
Which version of migrator do you have? You could check it at "Extensions" page.
Also, does it fail for the only domain, or the whole migration fails? What is there at the tail of info.log?

Hi Alexey,

thanks for your response.
I don't use the Plesk Migrator extension, I am talking about the PMM.
As I could examine: If I migrate in portions of 2-3 customers and the related domains, PMM finishes correctly. If I select all customers/domains, it will fail with the above error.

In this formum, there had been a similar issue with Plesk 12.0.18 but even after cleaning up all certificates the problem still persists.

Usually that error means that XML generated by PMM agent does not conform to the schema. Here is a KB from which I would start investigation:
http://kb.odin.com/en/124707
The KB is for 12.0, but the first step is the same - validate XML with the help of xmllint utility, and understand what's exactly wrong with it.

But actually, for migration purposes I would strongly recommend you to install and use Plesk Migrator extension instead of PMM, and update Plesk to the latest microupdate.

Back