• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration Plesk 7.6 to 8.2

B

bavesh

I have a Plesk server on version Plesk windows 7.6.
I have taken full backup of the PLesk application but when now i try to restore all the domain on Plesk 8.2 for windows, I am unable to do so and it gives me an error of incompatible file format.

What should i do?

What are the procedures to restore Plesk 7.6 Domains in Plesk 8.2?

Can i migrate all the accounts on Plesk 7.6 to Plesk 8.2?

Thanking you for your help in advance.
Please reply quickly because i am in deep trouble and i need it urgently.

Regards
Appo

Hello.
You could migrate your accounts from Plesk 7.6 for Windows to Plesk 8.2.for Windows using Plesk Migration Manager as well as using Backup and Restore Plesk utilities. If you encouter any problem please address to SWsoft support. Please try to migrate only a few accounts by once. You can download Plesk Migration Manger and Plesk Migration Manager Agent for Plesk 8.2 for Windows from http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.2/Windows/PMM/070723.19/pmm82_build070723.19.msi and http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.2/Windows/PMM/070723.19/pmm_agent_build070723.19.msi.

Thanks.

Making Backup

I am making a Backup of all my domains right now. I will keep you inform if i encounter any problem.
Thank you very much
Regards

1st Thing :
I have made a full backup of plesk 7.6 and when i try to restore on the Plesk 8.2 it gives me the following error message:
"Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and i do not know what to do now.

2nd Thing:

I have installed Plesk Migration Manager and when i login into plesk as admin i do not see the icon Migration Manager under services .

Can anyone please help me.

Regards
Bavesh

Hello.
For resolve second problem please navigate in Plesk CP: 'Server' > 'Components Management' and then click 'Refresh' to update the component list.
Thanks.

Back