1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration problem - zero disk space

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by dstanley, Aug 23, 2005.

1. dstanley

dstanley Guest

Hi

I am trying to transfer domains from one server to another however when it says it was completed successfully and i look on the destination server, the disk space is 0.0 and the domains obviously dont work.

It worked the first time but then i had to do it again on the same source-destination as before but now the domains dont seem to successfully transfer even though it says they have.

I can't do a backup one & transfer it over.

Any other suggestions?

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

If you are out of disk space, then you will have to fix that first.

3. dstanley

dstanley Guest

My appolgies, i mean when viewing the domain list it says that the domain is taking 0.0 disk space, and it is, the files are not present in httpdocs

4. dstanley

dstanley Guest

what are the options?

would the migration manager think its done already and not be doing it properly?

even if i transfer one domain at a time, they files dont seem to be transfered over properly.

5. ejdbroker

ejdbroker Guest

Im having the same problem, i migrate sites successfully, the preview works (meaning the files are there) but disk space used for the site says 0.

My hosting company fixed this in the past after i filed a ticket, but of course didnt tell me what was wrong...anyone know?

6. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

may be that's the statistics problem? wait a day for the update (or execute /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics manually) and it should be updated.