• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Migration problem - zero disk space

D

dstanley

Hi

I am trying to transfer domains from one server to another however when it says it was completed successfully and i look on the destination server, the disk space is 0.0 and the domains obviously dont work.

It worked the first time but then i had to do it again on the same source-destination as before but now the domains dont seem to successfully transfer even though it says they have.

I can't do a backup one & transfer it over.

Any other suggestions?

If you are out of disk space, then you will have to fix that first.

My appolgies, i mean when viewing the domain list it says that the domain is taking 0.0 disk space, and it is, the files are not present in httpdocs

what are the options?

would the migration manager think its done already and not be doing it properly?

even if i transfer one domain at a time, they files dont seem to be transfered over properly.

Im having the same problem, i migrate sites successfully, the preview works (meaning the files are there) but disk space used for the site says 0.

My hosting company fixed this in the past after i filed a ticket, but of course didnt tell me what was wrong...anyone know?

Originally posted by ejdbroker
Im having the same problem, i migrate sites successfully, the preview works (meaning the files are there) but disk space used for the site says 0.

My hosting company fixed this in the past after i filed a ticket, but of course didnt tell me what was wrong...anyone know?

may be that's the statistics problem? wait a day for the update (or execute /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics manually) and it should be updated.

Back