1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Sippicom, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Sippicom

Sippicom Guest

Hello after a Migration over 50Domains now on the Migrations Site comes this.

ERROR

Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:362 psaerror(string "Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScoutInfoForm.php:42 migrationuploadscout->getmigstatusmsg()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:20 migrationuploadscoutinfoform->assign(object of type migrationuploadscout)

??????

2. Stucco

Stucco Guest

This goes away in about a day. I've had it a few times. Seems to reset itself. I didn't have any luck messing with the status file either.

3. laser1169

laser1169 Guest

Migration problem new

I have a 7.5.3 box that is running great but when I tried to migrate a single client account and all associated domains from our old 5.0 box i recieved the following error
    "Unable to create a description for the migrated objects:
    Error during dump retrieval
    Lost connection with the remote host"

any suggestions??

4. Stucco

Stucco Guest

my suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall psa-migration-manager. Maybe the reinstall will clear out the problem, of course, maybe not.

Stucco

5. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

Re: Migration problem new

Sometimes cleaning up /usr/local/psa/PMM/var directory and psa.PMM database table helps when PMM stuck with the migration. At least helped me several times.