1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Migration Problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Sippicom, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Sippicom

Sippicom Guest

Hello after a Migration over 50Domains now on the Migrations Site comes this.

ERROR

Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScout.php:362 psaerror(string "Incorrect migration.status file format. Not support status "transfer"")
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/PMM/MigrationUploadScoutInfoForm.php:42 migrationuploadscout->getmigstatusmsg()
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/PMM/index.php:20 migrationuploadscoutinfoform->assign(object of type migrationuploadscout)

??????

2. Stucco

Stucco Guest

This goes away in about a day. I've had it a few times. Seems to reset itself. I didn't have any luck messing with the status file either.

3. laser1169

laser1169 Guest

Migration problem new

I have a 7.5.3 box that is running great but when I tried to migrate a single client account and all associated domains from our old 5.0 box i recieved the following error
    "Unable to create a description for the migrated objects:
    Error during dump retrieval
    Lost connection with the remote host"

any suggestions??

4. Stucco

Stucco Guest

my suggestion would be to uninstall and reinstall psa-migration-manager. Maybe the reinstall will clear out the problem, of course, maybe not.

Stucco

5. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

Re: Migration problem new

Sometimes cleaning up /usr/local/psa/PMM/var directory and psa.PMM database table helps when PMM stuck with the migration. At least helped me several times.