1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

migration problems

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by tkalfaoglu, May 19, 2007.

1. tkalfaoglu

tkalfaoglu Regular Pleskian

68%
    Today I migrated a bunch of domains from one Plesk 8.1.1 for Linux to another plesk 8.1.1 linux.. One was Red Hat, the other Centos.

However, I received lots of:

Execution of /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/domadmin.php --update deletedforprivacy.com -passwd -multiple-sessions false -status true -change_limits false -dashboard false -allow_local_backups true -allow_ftp_backups true -manage_anonftp false -manage_crontab false -manage_dashboard false -manage_dns true -manage_log false -manage_maillists true -manage_not_chroot_shell false -manage_phosting false -manage_quota false -manage_sh_access false -manage_spamfilter true -manage_subdomains true -manage_virusfilter false -manage_webapps false -stdgui true failed with return code 1.
    Stderr is
    Unrecognized option: '-change_limits'

and I also received a lot of:

domain deletedforprivacy.com
    is not a proper subdomain of deletedforprivacy.com

..any ideas what to do now?