• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

migration to 11.5 fails, nginx/ssl certificate problem

perler2

Basic Pleskian
hi,

I tried to migrate a domain from plesk 10.0.1 on ubuntu 10.04 to 11.5 on ubuntu 12.04.

the transfer fails with:

New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] BIO_new_file("/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert3uYhKfZ") failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert3uYhKfZ','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . The error message containing the detailed error descriptions was sent to you by e-mail. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

I removed the default certificate and replaced it with our own, so this could be the problem? this is the certificate directory just after the attempted transfer:

Code:
root@host:/opt/psa/var/certificates# ls -lisa
total 32
33423449 4 drwxr-xr-x  2 root   root   4096 Aug 28 19:21 .
33423446 4 drwxr-xr-x 11 psaadm psaadm 4096 Aug 23 12:55 ..
33427903 8 -r--------  1 psaadm psaadm 4352 Aug 23 13:01 cert-831MIf
33428023 4 -r--------  1 root   root   2212 Aug 28 19:21 cert-m1BXOq
33427904 4 -r--------  1 psaadm psaadm 2212 Aug 23 13:01 cert-rhFwIi
33428022 8 -r--------  1 root   root   4352 Aug 28 19:21 cert-Z7k16k

the installation is virgin, any idea what's wrong here?

Try to troubleshoot it more deeply with help of this tool - http://kb.parallels.com/115587
thanks, I did this, but don't see much that would help me:

2013-08-29_1253.png

that's what happens, when I click "nginxDomainVhost":

Error: Can not obtain file information: Unable to execute filemng: filemng: stat failed: No such file or directory System error 2: No such file or directory
Error: Can not obtain file information: Unable to execute filemng: filemng: Error occurred during /bin/cat command.
ConfigurationsBootstrapsLogs Search...Checker
/opt/psa/admin/conf/nginx_vhosts_bootstrap.conf

File Information
Can not obtain file information
File Contents ( plain | colored | raw )

What sort of output of following command:

# plesk bin repair --update-vhosts-structure

?

# plesk bin repair --update-vhosts-structure
The structure of the home directory was successfully updated on virtual hosts.

oh, and the error is gone. is there a way to prevent the error when transferring, as we plan to move quite lot domains at once?

Back