• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Minor issues occurred during website backup

transverseflow

New Pleskian
Hello,
I have recently upgraded our Plesk server from 12 to 17.0.17 and installed the dropbox extension.
All works fine apart from some annoying warning messages during the backup process for all domains.

I have checked the "Exclude log files" box but the backup process appears to ignore this and still attempts to include the iis logs.

Warning: domain "domain.com"
[8be439b2c-bd13-475a-87f6-f2ffa82ea65e]: Unable to get attributes of the file C:\Domains\domain.com\logs\iis\W3SVC8\u_extend1112.log: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. The file will not be archived. [:113177876

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a known bug in v17 ?

I did see that - but it doesn't really help with the issue I have.
The backup process is ignoring the "Exclude log files" option.

Do you run backups using the Dropbox extension? AFAIK you do not have ability to exclude log files in this case.

@transverseflow I have just opened a support case regarding this (my post is referenced by AYamshanov) Although it sounds like you are using dropbox extension and I am not, the symptoms are pretty much identical. I am however also finding the while I am using FTP storage, backs are being dumped to the server storage as well. If I find out anything that may be useful I'll post to my thread.

Back