• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Missing button 'Assign New Domain Owner'

Sascha Schlüter

New Pleskian
Hey there,

I recently had the need to change the ownership of a Domain (switch it to another customer) and some documents on the web say, that there is an adequate feature in Plesk (since 7.6.1.) called 'Assign New Domain Owner' in the domains list.
I searched for that button very attentive, but can´t find it in any of my Plesk servers.

Any hints, why it is not present in my panels (12.0.8)?

I hope it will help:

sPlHWUFe4v.gif

Thanks for your quick answer! I searched the feature right above the domains list...

And there was a misunderstanding: I thought it would be possible to move a single domain from one subscription to another (newly generated) subscription, in order to slice the original subscription into two (or more)...

Back