• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Missing documentation

C

cstdenis

On the help page for Adding Event Handlers (Windows Hosting) it says "The entire list of available parameters is provided in Parallels Panel Advanced Administration Guide" However I can find no such document for Plesk 10. Only a Advanced guide for 9.5 which doesn't appear to be entirely accurate to Plesk 10.

The Modules API Reference & Modules Developer Guide also appear to be missing for Plesk 10. Do the modules features still exist in Plesk 10? Even for Plesk 9.x they have unix in their filename, is this feature not available in the Windows Plesk?

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

Plesk 10.1 documentation on your website at: http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...inistrator-guide/index.htm?fileName=59205.htm

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE

it says "The entire list of available parameters is provided in Parallels Panel Advanced Administration Guide"

ACTUAL RESULT

No such document exists for Plesk 10. Only a Advanced guide for 9.5 which doesn't appear to be entirely accurate to Plesk 10.

EXPECTED RESULT

The referenced document exists.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The Modules API Reference & Modules Developer Guide also appear to be missing for Plesk 10. Do the modules features still exist in Plesk 10? Even for Plesk 9.x they have unix in their filename, is this feature not available in the Windows Plesk?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.
I have forwarded it to developers.
I will update thread with results as soon as I receive it.

Back