• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Missing German language pack

D

DannyBurghardt

Today I upgraded from 9.5.3. to 10.0.1. My problem after this upgrade is, that the german language pack is no longer available. How can I reinstall the package?

Hi,

I had a similar problem, my license is only for 2 languages. After upgrading, my second language was German instead of Spanish. I noted that plesk changed the second language, so (re)setting it to Spanish canceling German solved the problem.

Hope this could help ...

Jorge.

The problem is, that the german language is not in the list of available languages...

Thx for quick support. Now the german language is available and can be used.

Enjoy DannyBurghardt, you had good luck!.
I have ALL my clients with no FTP access thanks to the upgrade and the only answer got is a big silence.

Enjoy DannyBurghardt, you had good luck!.
I have ALL my clients with no FTP access thanks to the upgrade and the only answer got is a big silence.

sorry but updating a productive system only a few days after release without testing on a test system is a thing no admin should do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me disagree, with all due respect.
In that case, the system might not be available for upgrade, but in beta version.
If you have that available in your system, not a free ($) system, it should be a production version, tested.

Thank you,
Jorge.

Hi again,

Besides, "test system" in plesk?.
Where?, how?.
Only paying another license.

There is a trial of Plesk available you can test all things with. You can do this on any computer or a virtual maschine no need for a server or a licence.

No external LPs. All localizations are shipped with Plesk Panel 10

Here is details - http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk...uide/59455.htm

Or try attached package.
Attached Files
File Type: zip psa-locale-de-DE-10.0.0-2009120319.noarch.rpm.zip (212.7 KB, 6 views)
How can i install this?
I use debian 5.

i make:
alien -k psa-locale-de-DE-10.0.0-2009120319.noarch.rpm
dpkg -i psa-locale-de-de_10.0.0-2009120319_all.deb

and the error is:
dpkg: Betreffend psa-locale-de-de_10.0.0-2009120319_all.deb, welches psa-locale-de-de enthält:
plesk-l10n kollidiert mit psa-locale-de-de
psa-locale-de-de (Version 10.0.0-2009120319) soll installiert werden.
dpkg: Fehler beim Bearbeiten von psa-locale-de-de_10.0.0-2009120319_all.deb (--install):
Kollidierende Pakete - installiere psa-locale-de-de nicht
Fehler traten auf beim Bearbeiten von:
psa-locale-de-de_10.0.0-2009120319_all.deb

Una pregunta como has echo para ponerlo en castellano? he intentado borrar desde el panel el Aleman pero no me deja.

Gracias

Make sure that you have plesk-l10n package installed. This package contains all Plesk localizations. For example:

# rpm -ql plesk-l10n-10.9.0-cos5.build109101028.16 | grep DE
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/ajax.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/buttons.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/elements
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/elements/double-list-selector.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/elements/file.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/elements/switch.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/limits.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/list.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/password-meter.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/sitebuilder.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/status.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/common/resources/languages/de-DE/components/validators.php
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locales/de-DE
/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/locales/de-DE/license.html
/usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/resources/languages/de-DE
/usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/resources/languages/de-DE/components

Last edited:
Back