1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Missing Mailman images.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by rrmccabe, Jun 10, 2005.

1. rrmccabe

rrmccabe Guest

I am having troubles getting the 3 images to show up in mailman at the bottom. Like the ones in the admin section

The image path shows list.domain_name.com/images/image_name.jpg

I read that you were supposed to copy those three image files to the icons folder which I did. But still cant see them. There must be some alias that needs set.

Thanks,

Rich

2. brablc

brablc Guest

I had the same problem, but different path, but may be it helps someone. On my SuSE 9.1 the images are in /mailmanicons/, what is an alias in /etc/apache2/conf.d/mailman.conf , however this is a conditional include which needs APACHE_SERVER_FLAGS="MAILMAN" to be defined in /etc/sysconfig/apache2 . Apache stop and start is required for this to work.