• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Missing PHP packages on additional Plesk PHP Versions

Hi,

I'm trying to make use of the multiple PHP versions in Plesk 12, however the newer versions are missing some packages my websites require.

When yum installing them it just tries to install to the default PHP5.3 version so says it is already installed.

As I didn't compile these php versions how can I install additional PHP packages to the supplied additional versions in Plesk?

I've tried Google and either I'm not typing in the correct thing or no one has asked about it...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Josh

I'm trying to install mbstring, but when I yum install it says it is already installed, because i've already installed it on the default php 5.3 version, but this site is running the provided version of PHP 5.5 with Plesk.

So does anyone know how I'd install it on the other versions of PHP?

Thanks

When I look at my phpinfo() when using the php packages provided by Plesk, mbstring is available and enabled (CentOS 7, Plesk v12.0.18 MU50).

Back