• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Mobile Information Management Android App fails, Plesk is not accessible anymore

A

adamjohnson

Hello alltogether,

I'm using Plesk with PowerPack and The Management App for Android. The App wishes to install a updated version of mobile api very often, so I accepted it. But the last update failed, and now, I cannot login to plesk any more. If I Log myself in as admin, instead of the the plesk-stuff, only the following error-message appears:

Fatal error 401: Mobile Connector initialization failed: Missed required config section.

What can i do to make plesk accessible again? I have some things to do with it, like adding email-adresses, etc, so I need help.

I have working access as root over SSH and a working Parallels PowerPanel-Account for the server.

Plesk version should be the newest version, because it updated itself very often.

Please help.
kind regards from germany

Last edited by a moderator:
Back