• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mobile Manager for Android, No power pack error

M

MilanP

Hi,

I have two servers using Plesk. One started as 10.3 and I upgraded to 10.4, and Mobile Manager app for Android works fine. But, the other server is older, and was 10.0 when installed, it was upgraded to 10.3 last year, and now I upgraded to 10.4:

Panel: 10.4.4 Update #12, last updated at Jan 15, 2012 03:42 AM
Version: Parallels Plesk Panel v10.4.4_build1013111102.18 os_CentOS 5

When I try to add this one to the Mobile Manager for Android I got following error:
[No powerpack support] (code 1070) Value for attribute mobile-server-manager-support in license is different from specified.

Both these servers are on Hostgator VPS hosting, both installed by them, one working, and other not. Can you tell me how I can fix this?

Milan Petrovic

Last edited by a moderator:
Please contact your provider to update Power Pack for your servers.

They did that installed power pack, but the app is still showing same error. Just in case, I removed and added server in the app again, still same error. Is there something else that needs to be set for this to work?

Milan

They did that installed power pack, but the app is still showing same error. Just in case, I removed and added server in the app again, still same error. Is there something else that needs to be set for this to work?

Milan

I guess the problem is still caused by Power Pack. You mentioned that some servers were upgraded. Maybe those servers had already got Power Pack before you upgraded them. In this case Power Pack should be updated.

They told me that they did all that, and that they updated everything to latest version. All version numbers are same or even newer than my other Plesk powered server, and on that one all works fine.

It works now. It was something to do with the restart of the server.

. All version numbers are same or even newer than my other Plesk powered server, and on that one all works fine

To check that your server has required permission you can exec the following command:

cat /etc/sw/keys/keys/<license key> | grep mobile-server-manager-support

where <license key> - the license key installed on your server.

Output:
<plesk-unix:mobile-server-manager-support core:type="boolean">true</plesk-unix:mobile-server-manager-support>

Interesting. I don't have that line in my key.

I suspect that even thoough I had the power pack in 8.6 this didn't get updated when the key was updated to 10.x.

Or should that line be there in all keys, but with "false" in it if they key doesn't have permission?

Back