• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricVis

Basic Pleskian
I run few export procedures which take a long time ot process (lots of joined sql) and generate quite large output. Plesk 11.0.x required some php/fcgif adjustments but I got it to work.

Now I switched ot Plesk 12 and have to set it up again.

I started with Plesk / PHP Settings for this domain:
memory_limit set = 2G
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 600
post_max_size = 2G

Default subscription has no setting for above values but I have added them per this domain os not sure why it ignores my 2G value?

Error:
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1047527424 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in

Hello Eric,
I would start by confirming 2 things:
  1. If the changes were saved in the respective php.ini file for that domain name
  2. If actually the changes took effect
From your root, you can create a file info.php and in it add the contents:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and then open it through the browser: http://www.your-domain.com/info.php

You can look at the loaded PHP.ini file and confirm the changes are actually saved + on the same page it can show the actual limits loaded.

Yes, I checked and it shows properly memeory limit and other values for this specific domain
memory_limit 2G 2G

I have no idea where this value in error log comes from 1047527424

Last edited:
SOLVED

There was init_set in the user php file that was overwriting Plesk-set value. Seems like Plesk is working fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back