• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricVis

Basic Pleskian
I run few export procedures which take a long time ot process (lots of joined sql) and generate quite large output. Plesk 11.0.x required some php/fcgif adjustments but I got it to work.

Now I switched ot Plesk 12 and have to set it up again.

I started with Plesk / PHP Settings for this domain:
memory_limit set = 2G
max_execution_time = 600
max_input_time = 600
post_max_size = 2G

Default subscription has no setting for above values but I have added them per this domain os not sure why it ignores my 2G value?

Error:
mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1047527424 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in

Hello Eric,
I would start by confirming 2 things:
  1. If the changes were saved in the respective php.ini file for that domain name
  2. If actually the changes took effect
From your root, you can create a file info.php and in it add the contents:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
and then open it through the browser: http://www.your-domain.com/info.php

You can look at the loaded PHP.ini file and confirm the changes are actually saved + on the same page it can show the actual limits loaded.

Yes, I checked and it shows properly memeory limit and other values for this specific domain
memory_limit 2G 2G

I have no idea where this value in error log comes from 1047527424

Last edited:
SOLVED

There was init_set in the user php file that was overwriting Plesk-set value. Seems like Plesk is working fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back