• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

mod_mono

P

postman

Does anyone know if support for ASP.NET and mod_mono is in the pipeline?

I can't imagine it would be too difficult to implement if there is already support for the other apache modules. I have added it to my server but I would prefer to have it in Plesk.

Yes It would be nice... You say you added it.. (mod_mono) how did that go, I am trying to make up my mind if I should or not, I have a Live Plesk server which I can't have go down.. hrmm was it hard easy, give me some feedback?

Or some tips..

Thanks,

Tim

It was over a year ago with v1 I think but it went very smoothly. The only problem is that I didn't spend enough time getting it to work for particular domains. I had all domains serving the same content at www.thedomain.com/mono
which is not very useful and why I wanted to see better integration with Plesk - but I'm sure you could play with the configuration to get it working better.
Good luck,
j

Hey

Thanks man, yeah I am looking at giving it a go.. hrmm so did you just run the rpm package initally? or built it from the source.

difficult to remember but I am almost sure I used the rpms

Back