1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

mod_mono

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by postman, Jun 30, 2005.

1. postman

postman Guest

Does anyone know if support for ASP.NET and mod_mono is in the pipeline?

I can't imagine it would be too difficult to implement if there is already support for the other apache modules. I have added it to my server but I would prefer to have it in Plesk.

2. timraines

timraines Basic Pleskian

23%
    Yes It would be nice... You say you added it.. (mod_mono) how did that go, I am trying to make up my mind if I should or not, I have a Live Plesk server which I can't have go down.. hrmm was it hard easy, give me some feedback?

Or some tips..

Thanks,

Tim

3. postman

postman Guest

It was over a year ago with v1 I think but it went very smoothly. The only problem is that I didn't spend enough time getting it to work for particular domains. I had all domains serving the same content at www.thedomain.com/mono
    which is not very useful and why I wanted to see better integration with Plesk - but I'm sure you could play with the configuration to get it working better.
    Good luck,
    j

4. timraines

timraines Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hey

Thanks man, yeah I am looking at giving it a go.. hrmm so did you just run the rpm package initally? or built it from the source.

5. postman

postman Guest

difficult to remember but I am almost sure I used the rpms

6. timraines

timraines Basic Pleskian

23%
    Yeah thanks man,

Next chance I get .. I will give it ago...
    :)

Cheers