• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue mod_rewrite stopped working. All pages on WordPress sites show 404

nisamudeen97

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

All of a sudden, All websites in the plesk server has stopped working, only home page works. I could see on check mod_rewrite not working. Spent hours debugging and managed to put the website back after 5 hours on nginx. Finally saw the bug report with plesk after wasting hours debugging and searching.

Tried the above bug fix meanwhile it is not working for me.

Hode webmail has also stopped working after this always showing the below error.

A fatal error has occurred
This system is currently deactivated.
Details have been logged for the administrator.

Has some one managed to get this fixed? This seems to be a huge bug with plesk as all our websites where affected.

What i understand is weekly auto update has caused this. My server and plesk version details are below.

Product Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.27 Update #1, last updated on June 2, 2020 12:30 PM
OS Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS

"What i understand is weekly auto update has caused this"

If the Plesk update do this, It´s importante some staff member to check it out because could affect other users.

Do you found the solution? Your server was updated from Onyx to Obsidian when this error occurs or it´s alread at Obsian?

Hi,

No Solution was received for the same and website where down for hours. Some critical websites where there. We have purchased new server and installed plesk again and migrated all websites. Plesk was kept with a lower version.

You are writing " Tried the above bug fix meanwhile it is not working for me. " Could you please clarify that this is correct, meaning you applied the bug fix, but it failed and is still "not working"?

Also for the "Horde" question, this seems to be a different issue. Have you checked that the application is actually selected in the "webmail" settings? Have you tried to toggle it between Roundcube and Horde?

Hi,

Bug fix in kdb didn't work.

The issue was with Hode only. I have managed to setup new server with plesk and migrated all websites to it

Came here looking for a solution to the horde problem. For me, turned out that "/etc/psa-webmail/horde/horde/conf.php" was missing. Restored from backup.

Back