• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

modules error

W

webviva

I have plesk 8.6 with recent patches...
Now when I try to activate a new filter for firewall module the followind error message appears:
"proc_close() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead".

On the other hand. If I try to enable the services monitoring management from watchdog module I have this error message:

"Error: Error occurred while calling the module utility wdservice: 'Empty error message from utility.'"

If I try to execute the a rkhunter security scan from plesk the error says:

Error occurred while calling the module utility securscan: 'Empty error message from utility.'
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/watchdog/wdlib.php:1278
wd__exec_wd_util(string 'securscan', array, array)
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/modules/watchdog/secur-scan.php:24

I have reinstalled the watchdog module and all is correct:
Downloading the file PSA_8.6.0/dist-rpm-SuSE-10.1-i386/opt/modules/watchdog/psa-watchdog-2.0.3-suse10.1.build86080912.20.i586.rpm: skipped because of md5 checksum match.
Starting installation of packages
prepareInstallStep: resolve results for package(s):
(s) system_installed_psa-8.6.0-suse10.1.build86080722.02.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_bash-3.1-24.3.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_perl-5.8.8-14.7.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_glibc-2.4-31.1.i686.rpm
(s) system_installed_openssl-0.9.8a-18.23.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_libgcc-4.1.2_20070115-0.14.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_libidn-0.6.0-14.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_libstdc++-4.1.0-25.i586.rpm
(s) system_installed_zlib-1.2.3-13.i586.rpm
Installing the package psa-watchdog-2.0.3-suse10.1.build86080912.20.i586
Trying to start MySQL server... Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
===> Checking database
Trying to start MySQL server... Trying to establish test connection... connected
done
===> Setting up file owners
===> Installing database
===> Set up monitrc_vz.tpl as template for monitrc
===> Registering module
The packages were installed successfully.

but the problems remains...

Anybody has similar problems?
:(

I've found the problem (or at least part of the problem). My /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mod_wrapper is corrupted...
Somebody knows how I can find a correct version of this file (I use Suse 10.1 + Plesk 8.6)
:(

Back