• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Modules y server questions

sandradyl

New Pleskian
I have several questions.

I will buy a server with the following feautures:

RAM: 20GB
Hard Disk: 2x2TB
CPU: E3-1220v3
Core: 4
Threads: 4
Cache: 8MB
Frecuency: 3.2GHz
Panel Plesk
I would like to install Parallels Web Presence Builder, but I would like to know how many webs I could create in this server with this tool, and the different prices of it. I would like to know if Parallels Web Presence Builder have a module of newsletter and a module to insert on the imagenes of the gallery the social networks icons to share the pictures.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Requirements
I have no exact answer how many WPB customers you can serve with such server. WPB it's just web application with AJAX interface. Most likely you can install WPB at Pentium 166 MMX (I've not checked, but I believe it's true :)).
The more concurrent customers edits their sites, the greater the load of WPB server. The more often customers do any actions in WPB (almost each actions send AJAX request onto WPB server), the greater the load.

So, this value is vary from one installation to other. It's not a constant value.

Only 1 value we can calculate precisely, it's peak load - how many concurrent customers can do some action in 1 time without denial of service. It's very pessimistic synthetic scenario as you understand. And this value most dependent on available RAM.
Each WPB process can take only ~192 Mb of RAM. So, such hardware can serve ~ (20 / 0.192) = 104 concurrent WPB requests. It's a good value.
From my experience I saw commercial installations with 8-16 Gb of RAM. These installations serve several thousand of WPB sites (2k - 8k) without any problem (I say about Standalone edition).

WPB modules
WPB don't have newsletter module.
WPB have "image gallery" and "Share it" module.

You can take a look to the WPB 12.0 Demo.

About pricing you can contact with Parallels Sales representative.

Back