• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Monitoring/Grafana have a wrong language

RobertoMa

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.52 u3
I have a server vps with plesk 18.0.52u3 on CentOS 7.
My server had been hacked yesterday.
My provider had retaked and secured the server.
The hacker switched in turkey language my plesk.
I returned to italian plesk and profile but monitorin/grafana remained in turkey. Why?

Interesting question. As far as I know, the extensions use the default language set via Tools & Settings -> Languages.

Have you tried clearing the cookies when you're on the Monitoring page?

I remember another thread but could not find it at the moment where someone said that it can take 24 hours until an internal extension cache is cleared. If the case is not urgent I suggest to wait until tomorrow about the same time and then check again if it still displays the wrong language.

I remember another thread but could not find it at the moment where someone said that it can take 24 hours until an internal extension cache is cleared. If the case is not urgent I suggest to wait until tomorrow about the same time and then check again if it still displays the wrong language.
The problem has been from yesterday and i tried to uninstall and to re-install it but nothing.

Back