• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question moodle module not working

Einaudi

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.0
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.47
Hello,
I have a Plesk Obsidian v18.0.47 installed on Debian 10.0 and it is running quite fine a moodle site.
The problem are the moodle's plugin ,because they need to access at the files system located on /usr/bin. On server side all is correct and they are working properly, e.g. if I launch the process from console it works fine. But when I select the file on the moodle module, the system shows: the path does not point to the program. I think Plesk change the root path, how can I point (or duplicate) the program to reach it?

Greatings at all

By default it is correct that either /usr/bin is not accessible from a subscription at all or only with a limited instruction set. Such is available only if the user has chrooted SSH access. Only users with full SSH access and no open_basedir restriction in the PHP settings will be able to access the system's /usr/bin. However, this will enable such users to take full control of a server.

Do you happen to know which Linux program Moodle wants to access? Then you may be able to add these into the subscription's /usr/bin. Here is some assistance for you:

Back