1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

More Backup Problems

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by adc124, May 30, 2006.

1. adc124

adc124 Guest

I've read many posts about backup problems but none seem to refer to the problems I'm experiencing...

Firstly, when attempting a manual backup to the local repository i receive the following error message:

"Unable to create backup file: Error domain_bu execution: domain_bu: Error:
    MIGRATION_STORAGE_D not defined"

Sure enogh there is no MIGRATION_STORAGE_D value in my psa.conf file. However, I have tried adding a few values in there but although i don't receive the error, no backup files are actually created.

Also, the emails I receive from plesk about the backup process contain this message:
    "You are running PSA version 7.5.4 . This script will work properly with PSA versions 7.1.0 - 7.1.x only."

Can anyone help?!?!