• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

More restriction about extra admin?

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hello

One feature that love it is the extra admins that can be created with limited options... but, still have some option that I consider that our admin not had to have as process list
upload_2019-10-2_17-0-53.png

or some configuration option :

upload_2019-10-2_17-1-51.png

It will be possible to limit also these option? or this feature is totally ended?

@sebgonzes thank you for the request. The feature improvements are an ongoing process and based on customers' demand as well. I've registered your question as feature request #PPP-44627 for further improvements.

@sebgonzes thank you for the request. The feature improvements are an ongoing process and based on customers' demand as well. I've registered your question as feature request #PPP-44627 for further improvements.

Thanks a lot, if you make possible some more retriction, this will be a great feature to our technical support team!!!

An UP to this, @IgorG , is there is some ETA about the #PPP-44627 request? We still have a great interest for this feature, but can't use it for now because give some privilege about things as process that our admin support not have to access...

@sebgonzes,
Great, is there some ETA/forecast for this new updated version?

Not really implemented. In the scope of #PPP-44627 Plesk received the improved SDK which makes it possible to hide the mentioned functionality.
But, this functionality is provided by the Repair Kit extension, and we need additionally to make changes there.

Thus, in 18.0.22-18.0.23 this request will be solved partially. In addition, please wait for a newer version of the Repair Kit extension. Unfortunately, I can't provide any ETA now.

Back