• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Most compatible Mail Server for Plesk 9.5

A

AminV

What's most compatible , stable and perfect mail server supported in Plesk 9.5? (Mail Enable, hMailServer , etc)

How can I find supported Mail servers version numbers for plesk 9.5. I prefer to Install a free IMAP but I think It's only a dream with Parallels Plesk 9.5.

Hi,

Go with smartermail.
We moved from mailenable due to bugs and have stuck with smartermail for about 6 years and have it running on 4 servers with over 2 million email an hour going though it ! It is perfect and have not found a windows control panel, (will not name them) that does not work with it !

when does plesk support hmail server 5.x

i think it should be a must have! ;)

We need support for mdaemon version 11, its what we run and in my opinion one of the best windows mail servers.
PLEASE provide support

Back