• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Move Certificate from domain repository to server repository

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a command line execution which I can run in order to move a certificate that was install inside domain repository to server repository.

I would like to do this because if certificate was created under domain repository then there is no way to make it a default certificate. Also there is no way to make it the certificate that Plesk is using.

This is why I would like to know how to move a certificate from domain repository into server repository.

Hello Ilan,

This feature is scheduled for the future versions.

Now you may try to move it manually.

1. you should find record in psa.repository which is corresponding to certificate, which should be moved into admin's repository:

SELECT r.rep_id, r.component_id FROM certificates c, domains d, repository r WHERE r.rep_id = d.cert_rep_id and r.component_id = c.id and d.name = 'domain_name' and c.name = 'cert_name';

You should take account in this case certificate name should be unique.

2. Next you should replace rep_id by admin repository id in founded record

UPDATE repository SET rep_id = <admin_cert_rep_id> WHERE rep_id = <rep_id> and component_id = <component_id>

3. It is possible to retrieve admin's repository id like

SELECT val FROM misc WHERE param = 'cert_rep_id';

Back