• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Move Mail to specific folder

lippoliv

Basic Pleskian
Hey there,
through an Plesk Extension I registered some Mail Handlers and all works well for me. With that Extension I Reject some mails under Special conditions.

I was wondering if there is any way for me to not REJECT, but MOVE the mail to a special folder like SPAM or something else? I think it will be in "Before local delivery", if possible, right?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no standard way to do deliver email to specific folder in Plesk - it depends from IMAP server installed on server. Alternately you can add specific headers in processed messages and add a filter (sieve or client side) to move message to specific folder

Hi @mizar thanks for Reply.

OK so as it depemds on the IMAP Server, where can I read how to do it for the possible Servers?
Your second Idea sounds also really good. Is there any way to add an message filter on server side via a Plesk Extension?

It should be possible in some way as of SPAM part of Plesk also can move the mail (in that caste to "SPAM" only, but it is a move)...

Back