• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved MPM Event.conf File Path Plesk Centos

sall10

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

i have under Tools & Settings - Apache Web Server Settings MPM Mode Event defined. When i check under /etc/httpd/conf.d i just find mpm_prefork.conf .

I would like to adapt Server Limits / Start Servers etc.

Can someone please tell me, where to find Eevent Conf in Plesk Obsidian on Centos ??

Thx
Best regards
Sally

Parameters like server limits, start servers etc. are not available for MPM event, because the concept is that Apache controls these parameters automatically for you. That is why it is "event" driven. Actually, mpm_prefork.conf in that directory would not be a default file either, and for MPM event mode, normally you don't need any individual settings. There are very limited settings for that mode anyway, but if you want to set any of their variables, you could simple create your own mpm_event.conf file in the conf.d directory and reload Apache afterwards for your settings to take effect.

For more information on the options of MPM event and how it works, please see

Back