• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Msg : Could not renew Let's Encrypt

Alain Ronce

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 10.12
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello,
I receive every day this message :
"Could not issue/renew Let`s Encrypt certificates for admin"
Could not secure domains of admin (login admin) with Let`s Encrypt certificates. Please log in to Plesk and secure the domains listed below manually.
Securing of the following domains has failed:

<none>
I don't understand the reason for this strange message !
anyone an idea ?
Thank you

It's an email to notify you that Lets Encrypt certificate(s) for one or multiple domains failed automatically to be issued or renewed. The domains are listed in the email together with the reason for failure.

It's an email to notify you that Lets Encrypt certificate(s) for one or multiple domains failed automatically to be issued or renewed. The domains are listed in the email together with the reason for failure.
Yes I agree with you, however the list is empty : it is written <none> for this list. Something goes wrong it seems, but what ?

Hello,
I found what's going wrong ! at the end of the message received concerning a domain with webmail.domain.ext with a [!] indicating : > "Absent in existing certificate". For an unknown reason the configuration for webmail has been deleted for this domain, it was ok before. And all other domains on this server do have not this problem. It's ok now, thank you Kaspar for your help
PS: Plesk version is 18.0.51
Best Regards

Back