• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue MSSQL is not showing as a DB server

Khalequzzaman

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Windows Server 2019
Plesk version and microupdate number
Dear sir/mam,

I've encountered a wired problem. I have a Windows Server 2019, with Plesk Obsidian 18.0.45 edition. I've created a reseller account and then provided normal hosting accounts to some of my clients. As a Database server, I've installed MariaDB 10.6 and MSSQL 2019. Previously, the users were able to create MSSQL from their end. Now, there's no option to create a new MSSQL from their end.

Here's the screenshot of already created MSSQL from a user's end: Screenshot
and
Here's the screenshot of the same user when tried to create a new DB: Screenshot

The database server is showing MariaDB 10.6 only, with no option to select MSSQL 2019. Same about all the other user accounts (already previsioned or newly previsioned).

But when I create a new account from the admin and when its subscriber is set as the admin, I have been able to choose the DB server that I wish to create. I wanted to know the solution, so please let me know about this if you know.

Thank you very much for your valuable time,

In Subscription Resources check that number of allowed MS SQL databases is more than one.

Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 11.09.24.png

To be precise, you should check the settings of the affected subscription and not the whole reseller's service plan. They may have different settings.

To be precise, you should check the settings of the affected subscription and not the whole reseller's service plan. They may have different settings.
Sir, I've checked already. The features value is set as unlimited for hosting, and reseller plans. No features are limited except storage and bandwidth.

Back