1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

MSSQL web admin

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mcooper42, Nov 12, 2007.

1. mcooper42

mcooper42 Guest

We have several customers having problems with the web manager for mssql databases. I have reproduced the problems myself. You start the web manager from the site, sometimes it asks for a password sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it will allow me to create a table sometimes it doesn't. it seems very unreliable and inconsistent in how it works. and it you close it and go to another customers web admin it will pull the info from the last customer. Is it caching login info? Is there a patch/fix for this problem?

2. avsokolov

avsokolov Guest

Hello,

MSSQL web admin does not cache login infor. Your browser does it. Please check cache configuration of the browser.