• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved MU14 - Postfix | Broken DKIM on Forward

Zach

New Pleskian
Greetings Fellow Plesk Users,

Quick question... feel like I may be going crazy...... has anyone else noticed that since MU14 DKIM is broken on forward if the mail account sending to the forwarder is locate on the same server as the forwarder ? External mail accounts DKIM is preserved correctly.... according to dmarcian - before Jan 29th my mailserver was correctly preserving DKIM on forward.. However as of yesterday not so much... I can attach some mail samples when Im back at the office tomorrow - more so just looking to see if anyone else has notice this since MU14 yesterday. SPF records end in ~a and the DMARC policy is currently not set to quarantine ( i thought that may have been the issue but looking over logs it was occurring before I made that change - rolled back anyways to help try and diagnose the issue)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Plesk Onyx MU14 CentOS 7.3 x64

DKIM broken on forward when domain is located on same server

1) Setup a mail forward to an external domain say gmail.
2) Email from an external domain - DKIM valid
3) Email from a domain located on the plesk server that the forward exists on - DKIM Failed (null domain iirc from gmail)

Postfix is being used.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Attached are some email diagnostics from DKIM test - can add more with full headers after. The only thing I can really see is that plesk dkim signature are
c=simple/simple and gmails are
c=relaxed/relaxed; ?
--------------------------------------------------------------

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 11.15.33 AM.png
Edit: Typo
Edit2: Diagnostics added
Edit3: More Mails

Last edited:
Appears I was not insane - MU14 broke DKIM on forwarding fixed in MU15

Last edited:
Back