• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multi Domain Let's Encrypt Certificate

Floezen

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have a web project with an .de tdl for German pages and .com tdl for English pages. The .com domain is an alias to the .de domain.
I had used a StartSSL Multidomain certificate until now, but I would like to change to Let's encrypt.

How do I install this kind of multi domain certificate with Plesk?

Regards
Florian

Currently, Let's encrypt offer basic domain validated SSL Certificate for 90 days. If you want to secure your multiple domain name you have to switch to another SSL providers like Comodo that enable you to secure up to 100 domain names with a single certificate.

Currently, Let's encrypt offer basic domain validated SSL Certificate for 90 days
... which are AUTOMATICALLY renewed with monthly cronjobs, being setup AUTOMATICALLY over the Plesk Control Panel during the creation procedure...

There is absolutely no need to use expensive certificates... this time is now over.

Hi Floezen,

untill Plesk offers as well solutions to use Let's encrypt SAN certificates ( they are already possible and can be created with the let's encrypt webroot - client over the command line ), you might be interested in following these instructions:

Back