• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Vote Multi Server features prioritization

Do you need resellers support in Plesk Multi Server?

• Yes, and it must be implemented ASAP

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Yes, but we would like to have a Centralized DNS feature before

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • No, we would like to see Centralized DNS and mail first

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Centralized mail is most important feature, others can be postponed

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Hi, thanks for your answer. I use Plesk on my servers many years ago, and I think this is a very important feature. From my point, better than any other.

Hi Adam,

I can not say for sure. Our team is working on the next release of Plesk in March 2018 and I do not expect updates to the Plesk Multi Server before this time.

Centralized DNS and mail are most important features IMO, but it's very important also how exactly these features will work. There is lack of email disk space separation with web hosting disk space (at least as an option).

Hi,

We migrated to Plesk a few years ago and added Plesk Multi Server but after the past year of no updates on Multi Server, we've decided to do away w/ the Plesk Multi Server. it's expensive with the way their licensing works and lack of updates makes no sense to stick w/ it. Furthermore in less than 6 months of signing hoster contract, the pricing was doubled on the various editions of Plesk.

It's unfortunate but we might be looking at other solutions outside Plesk soon if things don't improve.

I just started using Plesk to fully investigate moving from an ancient panel, that did Multi Server very well. Guess I'll keep looking. Glad I only signed up for month to month with Plesk.

@Janko1000

I think we can both agree that it would be convenient if Plesk Team would be communicating the status of Multi Server extension and primarily the future thereof.

It might be a good idea to communicate that the extension will be discontinued or (at least) not provided with upgrade / update support.

Regards......

the status of Multi Server extension and primarily the future thereof.

Hi, I can confirm the following:
  • The Plesk Multi Server extension is not supported since Plesk Onyx 17.8, and we do not plan to support it in a new upcoming Plesk Obsidian version.
  • We have no plans to provide any updates regarding this extension.
  • We are still interested in covering multi-server scenarios within Plesk, but they will be covered in the scope of the different product.
  • Meantime, we are still providing support for existing customers.

Back