• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multidomainsupport?! Plesk and its Limits?!

D

darki777

Hi,
how can i use Plesk for Muldidomain functionality (i need it for my CMS)?! An Example: Domain1.com goes to the physical path ......./cms/ and the Domain2.com also to ......./cms/ how can I realize that?

The Problem is, Plesk creates for every Domain a separate directory like "......./domain1.com/cms/" and "......./domain2.com/cms/", how can i solve this?

Greetings, darki

Hi danliker,
thank you for this information, but i cant do that, because domain1 and domain2 has different email accounts, users, etc. is there no solution to mount the two domains to the same physical path on the host? With the "Alias" Solution, i need to delete one of the two domains first, before i can use domain1 or domain2 as alias, but this deletes also all my domain data (emailaccounts, ftpaccounts, etc.), do you understand my problem? Sry for my bad english ;)

Greetings, darki

Is nobody here with the same problem?

Greetings, darki

As a suggestion: could you set it up so that although there are two copies of the CMS files, they share one database?

Back