• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Multiple domains going to one directory - PHP problem

B

billyg74

Guest
I have a php app that I want to run for multiple domains. I don't want to copy the script to all the domains (especially since I am always making changes to it).

I went into the /home/httpd/vhosts/DOMAINNAME.com/conf/httpd.include file, and changed the DocumentRoot to point to the one location of the the files.

HTML files load fine. But PHP files try to download instead of running. So I am guessing this is an issue with PHP setup and Plesk.

Any thoughts on what I need to add or change to get PHP to run when I change DocumentRoot to a different directory?

THANKS!!
 
We have been looking for a solution for the _exact_ same problem for ages now without a real solution.

We're on OS:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 3 (Taroon Update 4)

Plesk Version:
Linux 7.5.4


We have tried defining the DocumentRoot in both the vhost.conf and httpd.include files with the above results.

Is there anybody who knows how to change the DocumentRoot to point to the path of another domain? Even if it means overriding default httpd.conf configuration.

Thanks very much for your time!

Cheers,
David
 
Back
Top