• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

multiple headers within site

eastcoast

Basic Pleskian
I have a client that would like to have a different header for sub-menu pages. My initial reaction was "it can't be done" but I thought I'd throw out the idea on this forum just in case someone has a "work around". I thought about providing a second site with the same template and a different header but then the menus would have to be separate as well so that wouldn't work.

Can this be done ? Anyone got a script that would replace the header based on sub-menu and main level or on another type of page ?

What about another separate Common Page in Pages such as Common Page 2 ? Eg. Common Page gets a certain header, Common Page 2 gets it's own header. The script would call header1.jpg if the page is Common Page and header2.jpg if its a Common Page 2.

I don't program php so this is well beyond my abilities.

Thanks

Hi,

There is a crown if you google Parallels Sitebuilder template who seem to have code to let you do this. Havent ever contacted them but thats your ownly option unless you get stuck into the source.

B

Back