• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Multiple Image Upload and NaN

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Hello all,

We tried to test the upgrade from Site Builder 4.0 to Site Builder 4.5, and we encountered a problem -

When we use IE7 and work as a trial account, use the Photo Gallery module, and click on the Multiple Image Upload, then it install/run a lot of ActiveX, and then the "File Manager" comes up.
We select one or two images, and choose "no category", and no resize, and then upload.
The upload dialog hangs with NaN in the percentage progress bar, and script error at the bottom-left corner.

However, if we use FireFix 3 with Site Builder 4.5, it shows the Java Upload component, and it works fine.

Please help/advise.

Thank you very much for your kind attention

sb45-multipleimageupload.jpg

As a workaround in this case I can suggest you to use following way:

Click on Multiple Image Upload. At the bottom of the file manager window click on 'If you do not see the Multiple Image Upload window, click here.' link and use Image Upload window for uploading. It should work. (Le me know if it works or not for you)
I was able to reproduce this case on my test server and going to pass it to Parallels Sitebuilder development team for investigation. I will update this thread if there any news concerning this case.

As I figured out this situation already resolved by developers and fix will be included into next patch. Unfortunately, can not say for sure when patch will be available but as soon as it is available you will see it in Sitebuilder admin CP desktop and also new announcement will be done on this forum.

Yes, we have installed the hotfix in our test environment.
Now, version is 4.5.0 Hotfix-20081105 (2008110509)

We used IE7 and it successfully shows the upload dialog.

However, when we select 7 images to multiple upload, it always comes to
HTTP request error (8)

sb45_http_request_error.jpg

The images we used to test -
http://big5.website-solution.net/images/autoplay_pic1.jpg
http://big5.website-solution.net/images/autoplay_pic2.jpg
http://big5.website-solution.net/images/autoplay_pic7.jpg

Please help.

Thank you for your kind attention.
Regards,

I have checked this case on my server with images provided and it looks good. All images were uploaded without any issues. So it looks like issue on server side. First of all try to clean browser's cache and check this situation one more time.
If this does not help, try to check apache error logs when you upload the images, probably some server limits are exceeded or something.

have the same problem

Last night i made a new site in the trail version of sitebuilder and i uploaded, add, about 80 pics to the site and it worked fine.
Today i placed the site from trail to a registerd account and now i can't upload any more pics and get the same error message as discribed above...
On one other site, already registerd, at first a uploaded some images and it worked fine.
Today i tried it to upload some more pictures but now i got also the same error.
We checked our server and nothing seems to bee wrong except that we can't upload images...
Is there a way to solve this problem in a fast way because we use sitebuilder for our customers and like to see that this part will work as it sepose to be.

This error seems to have everything in common with the treat posted by dfgo Image gallery upload: post is empty.

Kind regards,

Remco
The Netherlands

Actually, no. These are different cases and not related. To resolve this situation it is possible to install latest hotfix for Parallels Sitebuilder admin CP -> Server -> Autoupdate section. After that clear browser's cache just in case and check it one more time. By the way, it was IE7 specific issue. With Mozilla it should work fine even without latest hotfixes.

First of all, sorry for this late reply.

The actions you wrote we already tried but still the problems are the same, even when we try it with the mozella browser.
In both cases when we try to upload the pictures and also our customers, we get this error.
So we thing that there is something else going on here.
And as I already wrote I think that bothe problems are having someting with each other.
Like today, one of our customer uploaded last week some pictures, the next day they tried to put some more pictures to there website and got the error like discribed in this thread...
So the tried to put the pictures one by one on the other application but then the get the error message "Cannot execute a request to the site. The request post is empty. Please contact the server administrator."
So the put a other picturegalery to there site and tried to upload the same and other pictures and it worked fine.
After a while the tried to put some more pictures to the new picturegalery and what happend...
Yes idd error, error error.

I hope that this will help you to take some time to take a look at this and if you like I will provide you some login information to the server and Sitebuilder and a testsite so that you can find it out by yourself.

Kind regards,

Remco

First of all try to clean browser's cache and check this situation one more time. If this does not help, try to check apache error logs when you upload the images, probably some server limits are exceeded or something. Apache logs should be checked on publication side.
Also, could you please provide Product version info from Server -> License Management section.

It would be good to have the screenshots with the errors you have. Does this case depends on pictures which are trying to be uploaded? Let me know.

Back